CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Location: Seattle WA
Job Title: Inside Applications Sales
OPERATION: Beckwith & Kuffel, Inc. is a leading professional distribution company providing products & services to a variety of industries.
PRODUCTS: Industrial pumps, compressors and blowers manufactured by some of the best known names in American Industry.
CUSTOMERS: Aerospace, Forest Products, Marine, Chemical, Food Processing, Seafood, General Industrial, Municipal, Military and Government.
QUALIFICATIONS: Qualifications of the Inside Applications Sales Person include, but are not limited to:
- Technical or Engineering degree (preferred) or 3-5 years equivalent industry experience.
- Knowledge of industrial equipment, other fluid (compressible and non-compressible) handling equipment, service and repair of industrial equipment
- Able to work independently to achieve targeted results
- Well organized & self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Effective negotiating skills
- Project management experience and team work skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A desire to assume a Territory Manager Position in two to four years
RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibilities of the Inside Applications Sales Person include, but are not limited to:
- Provide customer service, sales & technical support to outside sales force & customers
- Promote & encourage “Profit Management” to ensure a profitable future for the company
- Understand & implement policy to achieve both customer & company goals
- Work closely with Sales, Service Dept. & Vendors to facilitate the sales effort & meet customer requirements
- Aid in the design and development of equipment, systems, and redesign of existing systems
- Use the Company Customer Relationship Management System (SalesLogix) to full advantage
- Facilitate prompt remedy of customer technical problems, complaints, and failures
Beckwith & Kuffel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.